1 Sclafani Spaghetti
- 1 Sclafani Anchovies in Oil
- 1 Arte Puglian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500mL
- 1 Sicilian Sea Salt
Ingredients: 1/2 cup EVOO, 1 lb Sclafani Spaghetti, 9 Anchovies in oil, 1-2 sprigs Parsley, 2 cloves Garlic, Sea Salt, (Optional) Dried Peperoncino.
- Boil water, add salt to the water, drop the pasta in boiling water.
- While pasta is cooking, add extra virgin olive oil to a pan over medium-high heat. If using, add dried pepperoncino to the olive oil, according to taste. Add garlic cloves and fry. When garlic is golden brown, remove it from the pan.
- Add 8 anchovy fillets to the pan, reserving one for finishing, and mix with a wooden spoon until the anchovies dissolve.
- Chop parsley.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked al dente, drain and add pasta into the pan with the sauce. Add chopped parsley and sauté the spaghetti and sauce together, making sure to mix well.
- Garnish with one chopped anchovy and serve hot. Serves 4.